French farmhouse kitchen style is back and prettier than ever, and the farmhouse look has spread across the land. Now let’s mix the two and create a beautiful french farmhouse kitchen gift guide.
French farmhouse kitchen designs are so warm and inviting! I can just image it! A little fancy and a little country nestled into a kitchen where the baked goods are delivering the most scrumptious smells and the family is mingling. This is a beautiful, happy kitchen that’s not afraid of color.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links below. All opinions are all my own.
FRENCH FARMHOUSE KITCHEN GIFT GUIDE
If you or someone you know would like a kitchen like this then I hope this gift guide will help you on your journey. So, welcome to the French Farmhouse Kitchen Gift Guide!
Did you know that Benjamin Moore’s color of the year is a deep red/burgundy color called Calienta and Sherwin Williams is serving a deep blue color called Oceanside. So it appears that color is coming back to our home decor. So, here are some fun ideas for your kitchen to be ahead of the trend this year.
- The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Kitchen Towel, Oven Mitt, and Pot Holder Set | I have always said start with your pattern so here I started with this kitchen set. These fun colors will brighten up any kitchen and create a cheer to your french farmhouse look.
- OXO Good Grip Wooden Spoon Set | Wooden cooking spoons fill all three design element. They are functional, quality and aesthetic. Which is why I recommend them as a part of your kitchen design. They look better and better on display the longer you use them.
- Mason Jar Measuring Cups | Every kitchen needs measuring cups, but most the time we hide them. So why not have some adorable ones out on display. It makes baking much easier to have them right there, and they look super cute.
- Clear Apothecary Glass Canister Jars with Chalkboard | If you are a lover of vintage then this is just the piece for you. These glass canisters will look so beautiful on your kitchen counter. All the textures of the items inside will give so much character to your space, and the glass will just shine.
- Cuisinart Toast Oven Broiler with Convection | If you don’t have a toast oven broiler with convection, then you honestly don’t know what you are missing. There are so many things you can cook in this mini oven and with the convection feature you can speed up the cooking time. Great gift ideas for anyone!
- The Pioneer Woman Cowboy Rustic Cutlery Set | Every kitchen needs a good knife set but what about stepping out of the box and getting some with a fun color. Love these blue handles to brighten up any kitchen.
- Lenox French Perle Bead Square Place Setting | There are so many options for dinnerware in the world, but a good place setting will last forever. Spend a little extra now, and you will save in the long run. Plus this white color will never go out of style.
- The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Napkin Box | As you can tell we got a little excited about these pioneer woman pieces. If you have a kitchen table that is always filled with family and food. Then you need a napkin box on your table.
- The Pioneer Woman Floral Spoon Rest | What fun it is to cook when you have a colorful spoon rest to sit your wooden spoon.
- The Pioneer Woman Stoneware Rangetop Salt and Pepper Shaker | Every good cook has salt and pepper handy when cooking. These stoneware shakers can handle heat which makes them perfect for stove top cooking.
- Deco De Ville Vintage Iron Wall Clock | In today’s kitchen this kind of clock is more for looks than function, but a vintage clock in a french farmhouse kitchen brings lots of character to your design.
- Lenox French Perle Groove Bowls | Just like the dinnerware I have found a good quality set of mixing bowls will last forever. These beautiful colors will complement whatever you are mixing inside.
- KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer | This is my favorite kitchen appliance. Not only is it pretty to look at but it is high quality and works like a charm. I was given one by my mom many years ago. It has never gone out of style and never given me a days trouble–knock on wood!
- The Pioneer Woman Paper Towel Holder | A french farmhouse kitchen needs one little rooster somewhere. A great place to work that into your design is with this paper towel holder. Talk about adorable!
- The Pioneer Woman Comfort Classic Freezer Food Cookbook | I will let you in one a little design secret I have. Cookbooks make great decorations! Look for a book that fits your style or theme. And pay attention to the color scheme. I selected this book because it went along so well with the colors in the other pioneer accessories. Display that beautiful book, and if you’re lucky, you might find your favorite recipe inside.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $74.99Was: $185.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $189.99Was: $349.99
Decorating is so much fun but even more fun when a designer has planned everything out for you. So with all my love, I hope this french farmhouse kitchen gift guide is just what you needed. Let it take your kitchen design or someone you’re shopping for to a new level.
If you enjoyed this post, please sign up for emails, so you don’t miss out on more fun decorating tips and gift guides HERE.