Here is a Valentine's table decor idea that anyone can create. This elegant DIY simple Valentine table decorations idea is easy to create and fun to share with someone you love.
This Valentine's table decor idea will make this day of LOVE the best ever!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase at no cost to you using the links below. All opinions are all my own.
VALENTINE'S TABLE DECOR IDEA
It is so much fun to plan something special for a loved one or family on this day of LOVE!
So for this Valentine's day, let's create a simple Valentine table decorations to share with all those special people in your life.
Simple Valentine Table Decorations
To begin let's gather what you will need to create this table. Here is a checklist of what you will need.
Products from Amazon.com
- Centerpiece (handmade from pallets, chalk paint, and Martinelli's apple juice jars)
- China or dinnerware
- Meringue kisses or macaroons
- Heart shape doilies
- Gold and pink Sharpie marker
- Crystal or glasses
Let's break down each item even more with some tips and suggestions on how to make Valentine table decorations.
Valentines Table Setting Ideas
Now let me encourage you to look through your dinnerware be it china or everyday pieces, silverware, stemware and so on.
If you don't have anything that fancies you then reach out to family and friends or go shopping.
You have my permission to shop just don't tell your lovey!
When I went through my dishes stock, I found several springy looking pieces that my mother-in-law gave me long ago. Because I had pieces of each pattern, I decided to use both and mix and match for our Valentine's table decor.
Now stack the plates you plan to use.
And place something sweet or decorative to the top place. I used a meringue kiss as my decorative piece.
Next place your stemware, spoons, forks, and knives. Then place your crystal or glasses.
Valentine Centerpiece Ideas
Now that I have my dinnerware selected then I focused on a centerpiece.
That was easy for me because I already had this adorable farmhouse flower vase that a friend made for me not long ago. If you this centerpiece there are step by step directions on how to make this wooden farmhouse flower vase.
I went shopping for flowers and found just the right ones at Trader Joe's but any grocery store will work when it comes to shopping for seasonal flowers.
Here are a few other suggestions on the best places to buy flowers.
You can even find them online.
This centerpiece is so useful. I use it as a centerpiece and it sits in my kitchen window where it gets different flowers throughout the year.
VALENTINE'S FINISHING TOUCHES
Last for the finishing touches to this Valentine's table decor idea.
This is my favorite part because it is very inexpensive but looks adorable!
I went to Amazon and found some small doilies.
I wrote hug, xoxo, kiss and love on each one.
It was the icing on the cake! If you know what I mean!
And with the leftover doilies, I made a garland to go in the kitchen. If you love making DIY Valentine decorations then you will want to see this garland post.
Products from Amazon.com
Here is a photo of the final product.
Now, who wouldn't feel special with Valentine day table decorations like this?
Thank you for stopping by and I hope your Valentine table decorations turn out AMAZING!
If you enjoyed these ideas, please sign up for emails, so you don’t miss out on more fun decorating tips and ideas HERE.
- Sharpie marker to write on doilies, scissors to cut flowers
- Begin by placing the place settings on the table and stack the plates you plan to use.
- Next, add a meringue kiss to each plate.
- Then place silverware, glasses or crystal and napkins.
- Now it is time to add your centerpiece
- Add a romantic farmhouse style floral arrangement to the center of your table. Fill with mason or Martinelli jars with pink roses and white daisies.
- Or make a farmhouse flower vase holder like the one in the photo.
- Last fill in additional space with heart-shaped doilies. Sprinkle white heart shape doilies around the table.
- Write messages of love like "love, xoxo, hugs, kisses" on the doilies in a pink, silver or gold sharpie.
- You are finished creating a simple Valentine table decoration for a romantic or special tablescape.
This is an inexpensive, quick and easy table setting. You can use mason jars without the farmhouse frame. Trader Joes has lots of beautiful flowers to choose from and they carry the meringue kisses too. The doilies you can find at Walmart or Target. Feel free to use any dishes for the table. I think just about any design will work with the other decorations. Happy Valentine's Day!